The name "French Friedrichstadt Church" is explained by its history: the church was built in the Friedrichstadt between 1701 and 1705 by french religious refugees, the Huguenots, and for them
For its 200th Anniversary, the church was redesigned in 1905 according to plans by Otto March in Neo-Baroque style. For many years the hall of the Church has been used not only for fairs, but also for festive events.
TOUTES NOS FÉLICITATIONS!
Vous avez réservé une classe de maître! Nous vous attendons avec impatience!